.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Building Work

Another visit to the Assembly to clear my desk. Work on renovating the main entrance is still on-going but does not seem to be making much progress. Doubts are being expressed that it will be finished in time for the return of AMs next Tuesday. Was it meant to be ready for then? I suspect so. I can't see the great and the good being too chuffed at trooping into the chamber over a load of dust sheets and the sound of tile cutters. As for the Wales Millennium Centre I noticed today the appearance of what looks like a large garden shed on the roof. It was suggested that this was where the opera singers would sneak off too for a quick fag. However, I think it could be a rooftop sauna.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?