.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Uphill struggle

I refuse to be deterred by the comprehensive defeat suffered by Wales in Old Trafford yesterday. I do not think that there is any doubt that we were outclassed in all departments by a fairly subdued England side. The test of character now is if we can bounce back to beat Poland in the Millennium Stadium.

Alas I do not have a ticket to that game (and it seems that recent pronouncements have taken me off any corporate hospitality lists, which is good) but it seems clear by Poland's 3-1 thrashing of Austria away from home that they are not going to be a push-over by any stretch of the imagination.

If Wales do win I may not be fit to blog for some time!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?