.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 10, 2005

Tsunami relief

Congratulations to the organisers of the tsunami relief concert at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium. It now looks as if this will be a sell-out. There is however, a fly in the ointment and in posting this there is a danger that I may start to sound like David Davies. If that is the case then I apologise in advance and state in mitigation that I do sit next to him in the chamber and have to be on constant alert not to let his approach to politics rub off on me. Nevertheless the news that tickets to this relief concert may have fallen into the hands of touts, who would then seek to make personal profit from them, does make my blood boil. Frankly, I hope that the Police lock them up and throw away the key.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?