.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Liberator revisited

Following my reference on Monday to a piece written by Labour AM, Leighton Andrews, in 1976, there was the first mention of the magazine Liberator in the chamber yesterday:

Michael German: I am grateful. Will the Leighton Andrews who wrote an article in the magazine that I have here tell us about the Government of Wales Act 1998? In the article, you say that Parliament is, at best, the eunuch of capitalism. Is that what you believe? Please tell us, because we would like to know.

Leighton Andrews: I take responsibility for what I have said, even if it was 29 years ago.

I am seeking more such quotes, so if you have any back copies of Liberator or Liberal News please let me know.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?