.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 20, 2006

Another AM joins the twenty-first century

Gosh, a fourth Assembly Member has started a blog! Plaid Cymru AM, Leanne Wood, has made it a full set with one member of each political party in the Assembly now sharing their thoughts with the rest of the cyber world, but why no comment facility? Come on Leanne, get with the programme, make your blog interactive.

Leanne has also added a podcast to her site but I couldn't bring myself to listen to it. Nor can I motivate myself to enter her contest to win two tickets to sit in the public gallery for the first sitting of the National Assembly for Wales in its new building. If on the other hand she is offering her tickets for the official opening I might be interested. I can think of a lot of people who would enjoy attending that event even if Leanne is not present.

Update: Leanne has now added a comments facility to her blog. Welcome to interative politics Leanne.
Comments:
Hmm, that may explain why I keep getting google and blogsearch referrals for her name. She may have been looking herself up.

Good thing tho; thanks for the heads up. Now, if only we had a Westcountry Assembly...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?