.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Zuton Fever


What a great day. I spent the afternoon delivering 750 leaflets and then drove to Newport to see The Zutons live. I know that people are complaining about traffic in Swansea but they should try driving in Newport. There are roadworks everywhere and not a carpark in sight.

The concert was fab. The Zutons have such a wide range of music and they really want to engage with the audience. If the photo looks a bit strange it is because it was taken with an inadequate camera phone. However, I think it has a sort of surreal air about it and captures the energy of the band quite nicely.

Now I am knackered. I am definitely getting too old for all this activity.
Comments:
Yes at your age 700 leaflets is more than enough, don't overdo it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?