.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sun, sea and sand

The pressure of campaigning on top of my usual busy schedule as an AM is already beginning to have an impact on the time I have available for blogging. I have also developed a new obsession, the weather forecast.

If global warming is going to produce better campaigning weather then maybe Rhodri Morgan had a point. No, I don't mean that at all. In fact the weather appears to be as contrary as it always is during an election campaign, with the sole exception of 1984 when a heatwave meant that I emerged from a bruising contest lobster-red and with an 1100 majority.

Anyway, today's Western Mail at least predicts that the next three days will be sunny, even if it is likely to snow on Tuesday! So I am off out to make the best of the good weather whilst it is available.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?