.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 05, 2008

Time for chess

On Sunday 25th May I will be one of 20 people taking part in a simultaneous chess display against former World Champion, Boris Spassky. The display will take place at 6pm in Booth's bookshop in Hay-on-Wye.

I am keen to take advantage of this occasion to raise some funds for my favoured charity, Childline.
It has been suggested that I seek sponsorship for each move I make but as I am not really that good then that could limit the money I am able to raise. Any sponsorship will be gratefully received. Please offer what you can afford.

Please go to my fundraising page at http://www.justgiving.com/peterblack and complete your details. It should take you no more than a few minutes.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?