.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 25, 2009

When 'Tony Blair' was introduced to Gordon Brown

I have still not had time to see Frost/Nixon but I intend to do so soon. However, I heard an amusing anecdote on the radio this morning that came from an interview with Michael Sheen. It is reproduced here in a Times diary item last October:

“I had a very peculiar experience the other night,” Michael Sheen revealed during a Tiscali Screen Talk at The Times BFI London Film Festival. “David Frost introduced me to Gordon Brown - but he introduced me as Tony Blair.” The actor memorably dramatised TB’s “Granita triumph” over his rival in The Deal . “I saw this look of panic spread across Gordon Brown’s face,” he added.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?