.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hay Festival

Off to Hay-on-Wye today for the annual literary festival and so blogging will be very light. This is largely to do with the fact that the town is an O2 blackspot and thus neither my mobile or my Blackberry will work. I am hoping that this visit will be a bit more successful than two years ago when I bit into some food and broke a capped tooth on a fork.

Nevertheless I have some interesting events lined up. Today, we are starting off with Kate Adie talking to Rosie Goldsmith about her career, the comic novellist Howard Jacobson talking to Peter Florence and then to conclude Jo Brand talking to Francine Stock about the great Herefordshire novel.

I am really looking forward to it.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?